Sunday 22 June 2014

A little bit of....birthdays!

You actually don't realise how tempted I am to stab someone right now. Oh, yeah, it's aliyo-yo. So basically, X-Men part two, which I spent a whole day doing, just deleted itself . Yaay! No. Also, this post deleted itself about 7 times too. So I'm.....FUUUUUURRRRIIIIIOOOOOOOOSSSSS. But I'm gonna try to do this without smashing a window or anything, like, illegal and stuff.
So, sorry guys, but sing X-Men dofp part 2 deleted itself, I won't be posting it today, as it was really long, and I can't re-write it in this time (sorry, I'm more annoyed than you) I might post it sometime this week though.

Today I am doing a song review on 'It's my birthday,' will.i.am and Cody Wise. So I'm gonna split this review into two parts, one about the two guys, and the other about the song. Yeah. On the verge of smashing my window two...or my phone, so sorry if you guys don't get a full review, and if I don't get a phone anymore.

Part 1: The song-singersssss????
Yeah, anyway, I think that will.i.am and Cody both pull of a great performance for this song, and obviously they are both brilliant performers anyway so that's cool. If you haven't watched the video, check it out at http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=kp&v=JuM7hObGjWI and you'll see what I mean. Also check out will.i.am in X-Men origins: Wolverine. Will.i.am acts great in it! So anyway, I think it's clear that the performers put a lot of effort into performing the piece (but not particularly singing it, the dancing and acting is a bit extravagant.) Also, their harmonies together create a soothing tone, and it's all performed well to be honest. Yeah. The song doesn't really be fine their voices though, but I guess that's me being picky again.performance overall is 7 and 1/2.

Part 2: The song!!!!! Yeeeeaaa
Ok, I'm gonna start my song review with the bad's and then the good's at the end. Soo...
-It makes you crave for money. They spend the whole song telling you that they're going to spend their money but I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY!!!!!! (Cry)
-It's really repetitive
-It's not your birthday.
Good:
-Really catchy tune
-The song's really easy to learn because there hardly any lyrics so there's none of them awkward moments when your friends all know the lyrics and you don't and you're just like: Nananana dadadadada lalalalalala. Yeah, whoooo. Well, I know I do that anyway.
-When it's your birthday can you please just go to blue after with balloons and badges and just walk around singing this at a the top of you rounds like a boss because if you do you are officially awesome!!! So I'm rating the actual song 8 1/2 out of ten.

Overall the songs an 8!!! That's all for today! Sorry for the delayed posting, but be sure to check out our:
-Polls
-Comment on our reviews to help us
-Keep up to date
-Competitions might be coming soon!!! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment