Monday 30 June 2014

A Little Bit Of...The Hunger Games!

Hey It's Hannie, sorry I haven't been around for some time, I was sick but today we're doing two movies so yay! Let's start...
The Hunger Games (1)

This one is really the back story of Katniss, and it's full of a lot of coincidences like when Prim gets scared and Katniss tells her, her name is only in once and then she all of the sudden got picked. Like really? Is that really going to happen?-Rhetorical question. It has a lot of action and suspense yet isn't scary at all, but the only part I have to criticize is, WHY DID RUE HAVE TO DIE!!!!!! I know a huge spoiler but I can't help myself. Anyway what was the point of that, it didn't have any effect on anything that happened! Yeah some people broke out but then they pretty much got abused by the Peace Keepers and had to stop! This is my fav movie out of the two so far and between you and me I'm totally team Peeta! Finally I shall rate it 1000000/10 crying Rues :'(
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

This one is awesome! All the different victors back in battle and it also reveals more not only about Katniss but other characters too so that's cool. This one's a bit more harsh so isn't suitable for the younger end of the line and if you do, you have been warned. It shows how people have grown up and matured (Prim) and how people have just stayed the same, (Peeta) like really. He is soooo annoying in the games he just always has to die and then come back to life! However Katniss kicks ass in this movie and I can't wait until the next movie! I would rate this 1000/ 10 Mocking Jays, (see what I did there?)

No comments:

Post a Comment